Apart from travelling, we get up to various bits and pieces in our daily life here in London. As a proud book lover, I’m astounded by the number of book stores (many of them independent) available for exploration. Also, as we spend more time here, we’re craving the cafe culture of home. This has led to active searching for those good coffee and brunch spots.
Here are some of our tales and musings on London life:
- Art Adventures in Shoreditch
- Retail therapy in London
- The Rooster has crowed (Chinese New Year in London)
- Kiwi-Approved Coffee Stops
- The Search for the Best Book Store Continues
- 1 Year into our European Adventure
- Adventures of a Bookworm
- London Scribbles
- New Everything!
- Finding Our Groove
- Utilising Plans B, C and Beyond